2013年6月14日金曜日

All about Kosuke



        Hello, everyone. My name is Kosuke and I am from Japan. As a part of English class, I am going to write this blog. This is my first blog in my life. My hometown is Saitama prefecture. It is the next to Tokyo. Now I live in Tsukuba in Ibaraki prefecture because I entered the University of Tsukuba.  When I start to live in Tsukuba in this April, I felt it was so windy and cold that two weeks later I caught a cold. I had a really hard time then. But I was happy to live alone because I wanted to do for a long time. Tsukuba is convenience for me because if I want to back to my parent’s house, it takes only one and a half hours via TX. “TX” is a shortened form of the Tsukuba Express. It is very fast and looks cool but expensive, so I usually use express buses when I am not so busy. Either way, I can go back to home easily.

University of Tsukuba is very vast. First month from I came Tsukuba, I often got lost in my university. I couldn’t get my classroom without map of my university. If you come there, you will find how important map is. And university of Tsukuba is almost surrounded by dense woods. It is funny that though there are too many woods in my university, the university’s policy is “Plant trees on the campus!” I think the day when deer across the street on the college comes soon.

I am majoring engineering and my favorite subjects are mathematics and physics because of its rationality and regularity. Though you may think it is contradictory, I am very interesting in various kinds of wonders for example UFO, ghosts, ancient legends, mythologies and so on. Those stories can look like nonsense, but I like to connect those with reality and cultural backgrounds. I think occult is similar to fantasy. I cannot help being excited at those stories.

One of my dreams is visiting foreign countries by oneself while I am a student. But I hadn’t cared about overseas until I became 17 years old. Then I was studying for the entrance examinations and I started watching TV programs about a world heritage every weeks. I moved the beautiful scenery and the atmosphere of different culture. Watching them made a pleasant. I would like to visit many countries and know how different from each cultures. To do this, I have to get knowledge about own country because I think it is shameful if I cannot explain about own country. And it is the most serious point; I need to improve my English skill. I’ll stick it out!

There will be sentences that are not clear and obscure in my blog because of my poor English. What is worse, I’m not good at using a computer. But it is a good opportunity for me to gain new experience. We would appreciate your thoughts and opinions. If I can entertain you, I should be happy!


 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿